OMG I have put my phone under my pillow!
I won’t be putting it under there again!
It is very rare to worry about your mobile phone being a cause of death, because as Thomas Tolfree stated, “we have a reasonable expectation that products we buy are safe.” This is why when his 13 year-old daughter’s phone burnt as a result of being left under a pillow, he said warnings about phones and the possibilities of fires should be more commonly advertised.
Phones have been responsible for numerous deaths in recent years globally, and although Samsung stated they have warned users about leaving phones under pillows, many people are unaware of the dangers. Ariel Tolfree had a Samsung Galaxy S4. She said her phone must have slipped under her pillow as she fell asleep, and that the smell of burning woke her up. After thinking nothing of it, she fell back asleep.
However, she was woken a second time by a more prominent burning smell, which is…
View original post 248 more words